
With the holidays and everything, Ken decided to have his promotion ceremony on January 14th. It was really nice and I was glad Stephen and I were able to attend. Ken had his dad go up with him and affix his sergeant's insignia to his uniform. The only problem was, Stephen was Air Force and their sergeant's insignia is upside down from the Army's. So, they all had a good laugh over that and it was corrected right away. Hopefully, if there is another promotion in the future I will get to do the honors (having never been in the military, I will have no problem asking what I should do).

2 comments:
Yeah!! Blogging fever!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. This is a grea way to stay in touch,
Love Ya,
Good for you Terry. I would love to see things that are going on in your new home town.
Love you and miss you both.
Post a Comment