After Amanda's graduation, Ken and I got her moved out of her apartment and took her stuff to Ken's apartment (which will be their apartment after 08-08-08).
Then Amanda and I took off for Wisconsin, where she will be staying until the wedding. We had a really good time in Wisconsin and her family was very warm and welcoming. Amanda's Grandma Schleifer made arrangements for us to have dinner at the restaurant where Amanda's mom and dad met. We had a really good time and the food was really good.
Amanda's Grandma Rugen had us over for dinner with a couple of Amanda's aunts and uncles and it was a great meal and was good getting to know some of the Rugens.
We also went to the store where Amanda got her wedding dress and she tried it on, but I promised I wouldn't post any of those pictures.
We also went to Reedsburg and visited with everyone there and when to church on Sunday. Luckily we were there on a day when they had a fellowship dinner, so it was good all the way around.

No comments:
Post a Comment