Evidently, when we made our trip to California for Christmas Cathy and Kelly decided to celebrate everything for Stephen and me at that time. We celebrated Steve's 55th birthday (which was 12/17/08), our 30th wedding anniversary (which isn't until 04/07/09) and my 60th birthday (which isn't until 06/30/09). We went to dinner at the Melting Pot for dinner and it was delicious. You would think from all those little pieces of food you might not get a lot to eat, but we had lots of stuff left over. After dinner I got some badly needed luggage and learned I am being taken to Washington D.C. for my birthday. We're scheduled to go the end of March/first of April and I can hardly wait. Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Melting Pot
Evidently, when we made our trip to California for Christmas Cathy and Kelly decided to celebrate everything for Stephen and me at that time. We celebrated Steve's 55th birthday (which was 12/17/08), our 30th wedding anniversary (which isn't until 04/07/09) and my 60th birthday (which isn't until 06/30/09). We went to dinner at the Melting Pot for dinner and it was delicious. You would think from all those little pieces of food you might not get a lot to eat, but we had lots of stuff left over. After dinner I got some badly needed luggage and learned I am being taken to Washington D.C. for my birthday. We're scheduled to go the end of March/first of April and I can hardly wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment