Texas A&M in Commerce, which is real close to where we live, had the Navy Band in concert, so Steve and I went a week ago Monday. It was a really great concert with a wide variety of music. It's one of the few things we've done since we've been in Texas. I'm sure there's all kinds of stuff out there to do, go to, or see, it just isn't close or it's always a time we can't make it. A group from church is going to Commerce this Friday evening to the planetarium and we hope to make it there.Thursday, March 12, 2009
A Night Out
Texas A&M in Commerce, which is real close to where we live, had the Navy Band in concert, so Steve and I went a week ago Monday. It was a really great concert with a wide variety of music. It's one of the few things we've done since we've been in Texas. I'm sure there's all kinds of stuff out there to do, go to, or see, it just isn't close or it's always a time we can't make it. A group from church is going to Commerce this Friday evening to the planetarium and we hope to make it there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment